Asia – particularly South East Asia – we have been going back to year after year. It helps that it is close to us from Australia, but my husband also has family throughout Singapore and Malaysia, so we go to see them too.
I find Asia endlessly interesting. Even places I have been to many times – Singapore for example – I still have a lot of things to see and do for when I go back next time. As things open up again after covid, I look forward to visiting my last three Southeast Asian countries, and venturing into more of Central Asia too.
- Eating at Langkawi Night Markets
- Langkawi Itinerary – 5 Days in Langkawi
- Travel Diaries – Langkawi
- Climbing Mount Kinabalu
- Travel Diaries – Malaysia
- My Favourite Things about Malaysia
- Is Marina Bay Sands Worth It?
- Things to do in Singapore on a Budget
- Travel Diaries – Singapore (Our 3rd Gap Year Visit)
- Travel Diaries – Singapore (Our 2nd gap year visit)
- Haw Par Villa, Singapore’s First Theme Park
- Travel Diaries – Singapore (1st Gap Year Visit)
- My Favourite Things about Singapore