Asia – particularly South East Asia – we have been going back to year after year. It helps that it is close to us from Australia, but my husband also has family throughout Singapore and Malaysia, so we go to see them too.
I find Asia endlessly interesting. Even places I have been to many times – Singapore for example – I still have a lot of things to see and do for when I go back next time. I have plans to transit through Singapore next year, and I would just love to get to Japan sometime in 2019 too.
- 1 Cambodia
- 2 Hong Kong
- 3 India
- 4 Indonesia
- 5 Laos
- 6 Macau
- 7 Malaysia
- 8 Myanmar
- 9 Singapore
- 9.1 Things to do in Singapore on a Budget
- 9.2 Is Marina Bay Sands Worth It?
- 9.3 Travel Diaries – Singapore (Our 3rd Gap Year Visit)
- 9.4 Travel Diaries – Singapore (Our 2nd gap year visit)
- 9.5 Haw Par Villa, Singapore’s First Theme Park
- 9.6 Travel Diaries – Singapore (1st Gap Year Visit)
- 9.7 My Favourite Things about Singapore
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Thailand
- 12 Turkey
- 13 Vietnam